Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My Little Star Bunny Congratulations Tag for ScrapBerry's

 
Welcome to my creative space! I'm not much of a color work artist, but couldn't resist coloring ScrapBerry's adorable "My Little Star" bunny stamp. Isn't this image so adorable? I've paired this sweet bunny with gorgeous paper from the Summer Joy Collection along with lovely ScrapBerry's embellishments.

FTC Disclosure: I am currently working as a freelance designer for ScrapBerry's. While I am compensated in product, I maintain the freedom as an independent designer to say what I truly think of these products and will not recommend something that I don’t personally use and enjoy.

Close-ups
 
I stamped this adorable My Little Star Bunny image onto watercolor paper and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. These markers blend nicely with each other and with water to achieve the shaded areas

I paired gorgeous Scrapberry's Cherry Blossoms with polymer flowers from the Summer Joy Set then fussy cut images from the Summer Joy Cards 2 image sheet to create this sweet cluster. The Kids' Fun Epoxy Congratulations sticker is layered over a tag from the Dream Land Card Set.

I scattered some Prills around the cluster for texture and painted a couple chipboard butterflies to accent. A snippet of lace from my stash is to the bottom for a delicate touch.

 
The background and stamped daisies are brushed with clear Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. 

I hope you'll grab your ScrapBerry's supplies and create a
special project with one of these adorable stamps!! 

ScrapBerry's Supply List
Summer Joy - Wild Flowers Bunch (SCB220605102)
Summer Joy - Cards 2 (SCB220605110)
Dream Land ~ Set of Cards (SCB341404)
Bunny My Little Star - Set of stamps - Baby Bunny - (SCB4907044)
Summer Joy - Set of Polymer Items Dessert (SCB26002007)
Kids’ Fun ~ Epoxy Stickers (SCB34001076b)
Shabby Ribbon - White 10mm (SCB510101)
Cherry Blossom ~ White and Blue (SCB300215)
Cherry Blossom ~ Pink and Blue (SCB300204)

Other Products
Ranger ~ Inkssentials - #5 Manila
Strathmore ~ 400 Series Watercolor Paper Cold Press 140 lb.
Dust Attic ~ Mini Butterflies #2 DA0893
US ArtQuest ~ Mini Prills - Tu-Tu Pink
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 4mm Rosebuds Pastel Tone
Stampendous ~ Ultrafine Glitter - Pastel Pink
White Lace ~ Stash
Liquitex ~ Gesso - Clear
Prima ~ Art Basics - 3D Matte Gel
Prima ~ Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel
Kuretake ~ Zig - Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Kuretake ~ Wink of Stella - Clear
Ranger ~ Archival Ink - Jet Black
Prima ~ Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint, Metallique Vintage Rose


Thanks for stopping by! I treasure your comments.
~ Blessings ~

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo sweet! lovin the flowers and that cute image too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.